the Rift

For fear of loneliness [Any God]

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

This was the first time that the alabaster brute had travelled to the Veins. He had heard of the magic that the Gods possessed and were on occasion willing to grant the mortals of this world, and this intrigued him. Aside from the deformed wings that he did so long to cure, he had always desired a companion. Any creature, he did not mind all that much. As he embarked into the dark night, the ashen beast wandered his way into the azure tones that made up the light. Andash knew it was dangerous to come alone, but he believed in the Gods. Their magic danced around the lands of Helovia with ferocity.

Attempting to put on a brave expression on his terrified crown, his sapphire pools dancing with fright, he cleared his throat to call in on the Gods in hope of an answer.
"My Gods, guardians of Helovia. I call upon you to hear my request." The ashen sir lay his figure low in the prescence of the Gods, if they were there. He thought they would not appreciate a big-headed fool traipsing his way into their sacred area claiming the land for his own. His voice was tainted with fear, the deep, gruff voice cracking every now and then as he politely called up the Gods.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
For fear of loneliness [Any God] - by Andash - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: For fear of loneliness [Any God] - by Andash - 08-15-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: For fear of loneliness [Any God] - by Andash - 08-15-2012, 05:26 PM