the Rift

The fuck am I? {asylum}

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

Ugh. I groan as I wake up and blink my eyes heavily. I look around me, not recognizing a single tree. The fuck happened? I mean, I can gather that I'm somewhere different. That much is pretty obvious. But where is "somewhere"? I shake my forelock out of my face. Everything is still a little blurry. "Well, shit, that's what it must have been. I got here and then passed the fuck out." Mother Russia was far behind me then. I groaned again and stuck my front hooves out in front of me, and my muscles groan as I heavy my carcass to a standing position. I smack my side with my tail, the stingy thud waking me up a little. Theoretically the cold of Frostfall should have done that, but my thick winter coat prevents me from feeling much of the chill. At least not yet. I yawn, my jagged teeth showing awkwardly. Looking around, I try to gather an understanding of my surroundings. There's nothing substantial, and I'm not sure exactly where I should go. Well, that's retarded. Quickly I glance down at my shoulder. "Ahhh, there you are. Glad I didn't lose you." I move down to the jug at my shoulders and grab on with my teeth, pushing down on the hinge as I do. I lift it to my mouth and the blessed taste of vodka slips between my lips, into my mouth, and down my throat. Ah, just what I needed. It burns in my throat, but that's one of my favorite parts. I lower the jug again, letting the lip fall back over to preserve what I have. Of course, I'll need more soon, but for now I think I'll just rest. I glance around. Nothing stirs in the frosty morning. With a sigh and another groan I lower my carcass back to the ground. No hurry to move really. I think I'll just... stay... heeeeeere..... I roll onto my side and begin to snore as I doze off again.

@[Circuta]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The fuck am I? {asylum} - by Rostislav - 02-02-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: The fuck am I? {asylum} - by Circuta - 02-04-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: The fuck am I? {asylum} - by Oxy - 02-05-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: The fuck am I? {asylum} - by Rostislav - 02-05-2014, 10:18 PM