Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Amani
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down

Here I am, lost... Alone..... Following the trail my mother had sent me down. Her's and Dad's screams are still echoing in my ears.... Or maybe just inside my head. I just don't know where to go... After all, i've never been her before. Momma says Uncle Aaron will of come back here. He is important to the herd she came from. The Edge. I think that's what she called it.... Either way I have to hurry. I don't know if the wolves followed me.

As I cross the invisible boarder into Helovia.... Something happens. It's strange.... I feel warm all over, as if I have been sudden doused in river water that had been warmed by the sun. My golden eyes look around for any sign of what has caused this nice warm feeling, but I just don't know. I shake gently, tucking my wings tight to my body. Momma said she was the only one to have wings. Uncle Aaron won't have them.... But he will have a really cool hellhound thing at his side! Whatever that is....

I continue forward, but something just doesn't seem right about this place. It seems very.... Scary... Like something is wrong. Is this why Momma was so far from home? I didn't get to learn much about Momma's home... Those wolves took her and Dad away all to soon... I miss them so much.... The warm feeling is fading now, as I stop moving. "H-h-hello? Any-anyone there?" I just want to find my family... What is left of it...

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
To Find Family - by Amani - 02-02-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: To Find Family - by Elsa - 02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: To Find Family - by Amani - 02-02-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: To Find Family - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: To Find Family - by Amani - 02-06-2014, 03:50 PM