the Rift

To Find Family

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa smiled a little at the young girls request. There was rarely a day that children got on her nerves. She talked of the hole in the ground. That large, underground cave system that killed every hope of ever getting out. It seemed though, that she thought that this place was a place of safety, and somewhere she could go. To meet who was it? Aaron she had said, a name she had never run across in her travels before. She offered a weak smile and nodded. Hopefully able to give Amani the answer she wanted to hear.

"Here miss.. follow me. Ill take you there." She frowned though, beckoning her bad news forward. "I urge you to move quickly though. I have never met your uncle, but if he is alive he will be in this hole. Just be sure to stay close. A darkness has consumed this land, one that no one can quite find out how to demolish." She looked back at the mare, and turned, hoping she would follow. "If you cannot find your uncle, be sure to come and get me. I will make sure you are safe. I don't want to lose anyone." She smiled, and rolled a wing, signaling her to keep as close as possible. She knew they would have to get through the heart, and that would be the roughest part. They could make it in one piece, she believed in her skill, and their ability to fly could save them in a time of unrest.

[ooc;// for purposes of getting her out ASAP, you can just say you followed or something :3 Whether or not you want her in the thread in the Sanctuary is up to you. Just tag me if you make one!]

"Talking"
Elsa

Messages In This Thread
To Find Family - by Amani - 02-02-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: To Find Family - by Elsa - 02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: To Find Family - by Amani - 02-02-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: To Find Family - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: To Find Family - by Amani - 02-06-2014, 03:50 PM