the Rift

Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open]

Beyral Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Beyral
Adventure is and Open Door

The mare landed, her wings felt good to be stretched out. She folded them up and shook her mane free of any twigs and leaves that had been caught while she landed.

She was quite large for her size, considering she was only a yearling. Her muscles were already well formed and her mane and tail were growing quickly.

The mare snorted in disgust as she picked out the clumps and mud in her tail. She reached out her wing and began to pull a few twigs out. She could feel the thorns sticking into her skin from the thorn bush she had landed in. She pulled out the last thorn, crying out in pain.

She took a look at her gem, it was spot less. The mare thought out her plans.Now if I head southwest I'll end up at the Thistle meadow where I can then rest and begin to head south. I should reach the Veins of the Gods in four or so days.She concluded. The mare's bay coat glowed in the sun, her green eyes scanned her surroundings. She was surrounded by trees.It'll take me forever to get out of here!!The mare followed the path southwest, heading to the Veins of the Gods.

Action
Thought
Speaking

Messages In This Thread
Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Beyral - 08-15-2012, 01:13 PM
RE: Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Ajax - 08-15-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Noise - 08-15-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Beyral - 08-15-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Ajax - 08-15-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Beyral - 08-15-2012, 07:52 PM
RE: Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Ajax - 08-15-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Beyral - 08-15-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Beyral - 08-16-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Company Is Adventure(Intro to Beyral)[Open] - by Enheduanna - 08-27-2012, 04:48 PM