the Rift

[OPEN] making our mark in the flow of time

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra
LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN

I have a good long memory so I focus on each etched image carefully “recording” it for future reference. Perhaps if I remain in these lands long enough these stories might come to mean something to me. Of course I’ve already begun repeating the actions that ended in my expulsion from the last magical, divinely guided realm that I lived in. It is so hard to suppress natural curiosity though, even after nine years of dealing with it.

Sighing I turn away to find a winged female approaching me. She is even pale of coat than I am and there are blue accents visible here and there upon her frame. I do not at first realize that she has both noticed and addressed me; I am too busy staring rather rudely at her wings. Until now I’ve only ever heard stories of Pegasi . Stories that I certainly wanted to believe but never quite did. Now I recall some of her words and attempt a sensible response.

“Lost? Oh, no I know exactly how to get… back…”

Wait a minute, where did that tunnel entrance go?

“Well, I thought I did…”

Confused I begin my slow turning circles again and then I realize that I must have been moving forward at the same. Pointing myself in what should be the right direction I trot several strides away from the mare until I can see the tunnel again.

“Yes, there it is!”

That settled I return to the stranger.

“These things always work themselves out eventually.”

I offer a half grin at this, perfectly willing to laugh at my own ridiculousness. What can I say, I’m old! Well, not that old… not really.

“Sorry, I missed the rest of what you said my dear. I am Mermaid by the way, rather new to these lands. Have you lived here long?”

WE COULD DIE OF DEVOTION
HTML BY SARAHROO
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
making our mark in the flow of time - by Mermaid - 02-02-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-10-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Mermaid - 02-12-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-12-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 09:32 AM