the Rift

[OPEN] making our mark in the flow of time

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra
LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN

Her laughter tells me without a doubt just how bumble-headed I am coming across. This business of being underground has thoroughly muddled my senses. I’m not a stranger to caves but coastal caves and deep underground caves are apparently two completely different animals.

Well, it could be worse at least she is standing around laughing instead of writing me off as an idiot and moving on. The way I see it, as long as a body is still listening to me I’ve a shot at changing any opinions that might have been formed. She doesn’t really seem the judging sort to me though so it might not even be necessary.

The next words that reach my ears assure me beyond a doubt that I’ve got nothing to worry about. Noldie… yes, I like that and show it by joining her laughter in good spirit.

“Well, you are a few steps further along than I am. I haven’t even gotten to the point of understanding everything that is going on let alone considering any help I might or might not be able to give.”

Another glance at the wall brings back my feelings of awe and I begin to count the pictographs again while responding to her question.

“Regretfully no, my guide brought me directly here. I am grateful of course, I’d have been monster meat without her help. There is no way I could have found this place in time on my own...”

My words trail off as the mental counting takes over and a moment or two of unexplained silence passes before I realize that I should probably still be talking.

“So Elsa, have you by chance as grand a way with pictures as you do with words?”

Maybe she can help me make some sense of them...

WE COULD DIE OF DEVOTION
HTML BY SARAHROO
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
making our mark in the flow of time - by Mermaid - 02-02-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-10-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-12-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Mermaid - 03-12-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 09:32 AM