[OPEN] making our mark in the flow of time

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra

MERMAID
AND WE DANCED LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN, ROMANCED
WE WERE LIARS IN LOVE AND WE DANCED

With my eyes, still glued to the wall, I follow the patterns as she names them. A part of the story unfolds for me and I begin harboring a deep desire to unlock the rest of this mystery. I do feel a sense of foreboding though as she mentions three Gods and a Goddess. My luck with divine beings has not been the best. Were it the three Gods alone I might not worry too much, but with a Goddess in the mix...goodness knows. Hopefully none of these divine beings are related to the Goddess I tangled with most recently. Still, I had better at least try to keep my head down and avoid their notice. Such notice can be painful to say the least.

A shiver runs down my spine at the memory, still fresh, and I turn away from the pictures which now present themselves as evidence of something I did not want to hear.

"That is interesting information. As to mysteries never being solved... I think all mysteries are solvable, you just have to find the right path to follow."

Maybe later, once I've forgotten how terrifying and dangerous Gods are, I will go looking for just such a path myself.

Shifting my weight restlessly I turn my attention back to the pearl coated female who speaks so carelessly of history.

"Originally the Silver Shores, a home to which I will never return. And most recently Avenion a land from which I was divinely expelled. I am not entirely sure but I think both places were on another planet entirely, perhaps even in another universe... I suppose that makes me an Alien?"

I chuckle softly at the thought of being an Alien, really I've no idea what such a thing would even look like. Like me I guess... and since all the others I've met here have had wings or horns that might not be such a far fetched idea.

"And you Elsa? Did you come from a place near here originally? Were you able to find a proper home above ground before retreating to these caves?"

SWEPT AWAY FOR A MOMENT BY CHANCE
HTML BY SARAHROO | IMAGE FROM WEHEARTIT

@[Elsa]
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
making our mark in the flow of time - by Mermaid - 02-02-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-10-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 02-12-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Mermaid - 03-17-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: making our mark in the flow of time - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 09:32 AM