the Rift

[OPEN] drove a spear into its side

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

Draped in the skins of wild predators, an animalistic feeling of rage consumed her soul. Sounds taunted and twisted by an echo, travel down the stony corridor. One voice of a truculent, contentious and misanthropic being, shivers roll down her spine at his words, for it is the sound of death. Harmonious and euphonic, the queen recognised the sound of her lady's tones. Attention diverted and soothed, the devil's mistress listened to the responses and questions given the dark raven. Turning away from the sounds, for a few moments Eris pondered on the failed plans. The way everything seemed to be falling apart at the seams. 'One plan fails? Scheme a better plot next time.' The Empress would not give up. Her movements were subtle, quiet and she moved with purpose. Lethal, yet she flowed with grace and pride. The skins dragged along the floor behind her, however in her cloak she felt powerful and protected. As her hooves gently touched the ground, each step would reverberate around the cave. Rounding a conner The Empress paused and looked over the two that had met. Elegantly Eris dipped her head in the direction of the black beauty before turning to face the one that she spoke to. This creator of trepidation was something to behold, Eris realised this though the two had not yet had the pleasure of meeting each other. Uneasiness spread through the pit of her stomach like fire catching onto dry wood, however it would not show on her face. Instead a small smile tugged at the corners of her chops. As if offering her respect, The Empress gently dips her head then slowly raises her gaze to study the form of apparent death.

Her voice is as smooth as silk yet it still holds the bite of fear. "The shadows are creeping and coming to life, they are infecting the wicked and lovely alike." The rhyme in her words eases the seriousness of her tones, pulling at her check the Empress bites down hard. The soft wet skin splits under her teeth and blood bursts into her mouth. A insane smile snaps and twists on her chops, and the blood from biting her cheek is allowed to run down her tongue, iron explodes in her mouth. Deranged in her stare The Empress nods to The Lord of Death before moving to stand next to her lady. "Sweet, sweet Lady. I heard your voice sing to me." The vermillion queen studies her subject with a cool and knowing gaze, Circuta always had a talented tongue...who was she attempting to win over with it now? Rubbing shoulders with the dark raven, Eris turns to face the final question that the menacing beast before her had laid at her lady's feet. "Warriors, spies, leaders and followers." The blood from her check is now gently dripping onto the floor, The Empress pays it no mind. "If we are to truly to prevail in this war, then we need everyone." Like mud sliding off her coat, the slick smile that twisted her features falls from her lovely face. Blue orbs burn as they attempt to see the soul, the creature before her is nothing ordinary. Within her own mind The Empress knows that she wants the war machine but it may be that she never gets him.

" "
@[Circuta]

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Messages In This Thread
drove a spear into its side - by Deimos - 02-02-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: drove a spear into its side - by Deimos - 02-08-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: drove a spear into its side - by Eris_ - 03-02-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: drove a spear into its side - by Deimos - 03-09-2014, 12:25 PM