the Rift

[PRIVATE] sigh no more.

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

With those eyes she takes his heart, caresses it, soothes the worry that piles within her. He offers a smile, something sweet, something delicate that dances across his features. He listens to her mellowed words, soft and calming. He nods his head, his skull bobbing through the air, curved dagger swinging about. "It is indeed Ophelia and Tinek I seek, but I have not found them. Do you know where they may be?" He offers the same kindness that fell from her lips, matching it equally, if not just a little more. He has learned to be kind to those who offer it as well, and to be stern with those who offer rude and ignorant remarks.

She calls him a sir, something he hasn't been called in quite a while. A smile is brought to his lips as he stares down at her, watching as flowers bloom and bud around her hooves, watching as they reach out towards him, his cloven hooves dancing about in the flora. Something within her darkens for just a moment, something that makes Locket wonder what could be wrong, what type of thoughts run wildly within her mind. It is not until she speaks again that he is reassured that she is fine— for the time being that is.

He nods his head again, knowing that the God of Time did indeed watch over the Forsaken, and that Father Earth watched over Ktulu. Inside there was only a twinge of envy that the sisters were able to be blessed by Gods in a way he was not, and the same befalls Nayati, for she has both magic and a companion gifted to her from the Gods. His leafy eyes flicker to the red reptile for just another moment before he offers words to Nayati. "I suppose you're right." He inhales, eyes once again falling to the little crimson hatchling. "I suppose you would know this— with a companion of your own." A sudden longing for his own partner hits him in the breast, the pain spreading through his body like poison, tainting his blood as he imagines the creature he desires so.

He smiles at her story, finding it enchanting although she says it is naught. "It is indeed enchanting. It shows you are a true heroine, trying to save innocent creatures. You are a very lucky mare, I think you should know. You have a dragon to follow you with every step, and a path of flora so you never lose your way." Locket's smile widens, eyes flickering as the budding flowers follow behind her, following them closely as they stride about the cavern.

"Do you have anyone close to you?" It was a question that surfaced out of no where, his mind falling to the hooves of Lakota, delicate, sweet, gentle. He hasn't seen her in a while, a new bud of worry beginning to bubble within his rusty frame as he realizes he must tend to this issue soon. Ever since he saw Ktulu go down, he fears for Lakota. Sure, she is strong and can take care of herself, but he cannot rest easy without knowing she is safe.

"talk talk talk"

And I took you by the hand
And we stood tall,
And remembered our own land,
What we lived for.
dctim1.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
sigh no more. - by Locket - 02-02-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: sigh no more. - by Nayati - 02-05-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: sigh no more. - by Locket - 02-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: sigh no more. - by Nayati - 02-17-2014, 05:34 PM