the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wake Me Up [Cheveyo]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Closing his silver eyes to the world the dappled stallion attempted to shut out the world wanting nothing more to do with the chaos going on around them. Normally he was of utmost patience but when the situation was out of his grasp things grew to annoy him beyond belief. He was not angry at anyone in particular just the world itself or the gods who seemed to be doing nothing about this mess. Here they were stuck underground like moles with an eagle overhead trying to find its supper. Where they going to be here till their death or would things actually return to normal. What had Merou meant when he had said things will get better? What would get better their situation or his life?

He wished more than anything that his spirit cub were still with him to talk to, he had a way of calming him like no one else could. Now that he was no longer within this realm it was making things difficult to deal with as there was no outlet for his pent up energy. Giving up on sleep he once again opened his eyes to the green glow surrounding everyone within the strange room. Looking down to the greenery he reluctantly took some in his mouth forcing himself to swallow it. It was at least nutrition if you could call it that, at least no one would starve during their cave expeditions he thought sarcastically to himself. This was not what he expected to be eating, he missed the open fields where the wind could be felt across your skin and the moisture could be tasted upon the fresh shoots of grass. They all needed to get out of here before they ended up killing one another over lack of things to do.

Sighing softly he resigned himself to eating his fill of the abundance of moss and other strange edible greenery. He knew better than to even go near the mushrooms unless he wanted to die from eating one of them. The many colours did not seem all too appeasing and to him felt more like a plant just begging to kill someone who grew tempted by the strange colours. The forest's variety of fruit loops these mushrooms were, pretty to look at but hit or miss should you consume the things.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Cheveyo]•• NOTES: Merou his spirit cub is no longer as the season has changed. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 02-02-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 02-03-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 02-11-2014, 10:35 PM