the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wake Me Up [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

A day off the idea seemed so forgien to the painted lady warrior that she had to keep rolling the three words over and over again in her grey matter. She hadn't officially been told by any kind of leader that she should take a little break, considering the ranks and any kind of magic seemed to be abolished with the move to the underground caverns the entirety of Helovia had to make. The lines of difference between the different herds were beginning to blur more and more as each day went, but for the time being, that wasn't Cheveyo's problem to deal with at the moment.
She was told by some concerned citizens, who had been noticing her daily trek to the entrance in which she stood their for hours on hours just to make sure that the rumor that the infected wraiths were unable to cross under the crust of the Earth, that she should take a day off and go explore the rest of the underground other than that of the sanctuary. Flicking her chestnut harks the mare carefully, maybe even warily, made her way through the swarms of equine that still milled about the Sanctuary even though a few other rooms had been made available for their mingling pleasure. Slender, yet well muscled shoulders rolled into a shrug as she pushed off the bit of annoyance, the more that the others hung around in the main room meant that the other rooms would be a bit quieter and more peaceful. Just enough that maybe the paint could let her guard down for a few minutes and possibly enjoy herself.
A audible sigh of relief escaped from the mare as she finally reached the tunnel that led to one of the other rooms, tossing her skull the paint allowed her limbs to stretch out a little more and her stride to turn into a trot that was light and floaty, a trait that always seemed to throw people off considering the rough abrasiveness of her personality. It wasn't that the lady warrior enjoyed being a standoffish sort of mare, it was more that she didn't quite enjoy the stupidity that some others seemed to ooze out of every pore on their bodies. Not to mention the way some stallions looked at mares made Cheveyo's skin crawl as if a thousand insects were making their way across her. Flicking her chestnut harks back slightly the mare stepped a little to her right and into a room that carried a soft...glowing sort of light that seemed to be coming from the plants sprouting around.
A soft "Oh.." slid into the nearly silent air as pink pools drifted about, taking in the beautifully glowing room before landing upon the decorated and dappled form of the unicorn she had ran into a few days ago during the conversation between him and the rude yet very curious little filly. Flicking her long flaxen tail the painted mare strode a step or two further into the room watching the stallion eat the grass as if it were normal and not glowing. Snorting softly the curiosity eventually got the better of her as her ivory dipped limbs came to a halt beneath her. Cocking her painted skull to the side ever so slightly the mare allowed a string of under-used lyrics free. "Does it taste odd?" As soon as the words left her mouth the mare felt foolish, but at the same time, she wasn't quite in the mood to find out for herself if the grass would taste off. She was here to relax, not to try and scrape her tongue against the rocks in order to get the horrid taste of glowing grass from her taste buds.

"Words words words."
Written For: @[Ciceron]
Count of: Six Hundred and Forty Words
I'd Like to say: sorry for how long this took me dear~

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 02-02-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 02-03-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 02-11-2014, 10:35 PM