the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wake Me Up [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

A look of amazement had taken over the mare's normally fairly solid features as she looked about the room that she had just wandered in. Everything was so...bright, maybe even happy looking. You couldn't quite walk into this room and see the neon lights without at least a gentle tugging at the corners of your mouths, it was amazing how beautiful the Earth could be. Even things tucked away from the sun for eternity were gorgeous and breathtaking. It was sad though, noone would have ever discovered these beauties if it weren't for the fact that their homes were being torn apart by some shell of those who had once been their loved ones. Flicking her harks the mare allowed a gentle sigh to slip from her rosy velvets as her thoughts were interrupted by the deep chuckle of the dappled and decorated unicorn stallion who stood before her.
It seemed that her question asking if the glowing grasses tasted any different than the ones that grew under the sun was just as foolish as she had believed it to be after speaking. Lowering her skull slightly the mare felt a rush of heat reach it's fingers out towards her pale cheek bones. "It depends on what you classify as odd" The stallion's deep baritones rang out, interrupting the peaceful silence that resided in the room of the glowing plants and it didn't take long before he bellow once more. " It is at least edible, I hope. Its a little bland compared to what grows up on the surface but other than that there is surprisingly nothing too strange about it other than the fact it glows. I would recommend staying clear of the mushrooms though there is just something about the that is really wrong." Petal hued pools pulled away from the blade of luminescent grass she had been staring at to look up at the stallion who she was in the company of only to see that his own eyes had drifted down the room to where the mushrooms grew next to the pool of water that Cheveyo assumed was fresh enough to drink as she hadn't heard of anyone falling over dead down here just yet. All of the dead were above ground for the time being. With a shudder her pools drifted back to the stallion once more, offering a slight smile at the words that had escaped from his vocal chords.
"Thank you for the warning sir." As she spoke the mare lowered her skull to the glowing ground, closing her ivory lids over the pink pools so she wouldn't grow dizzy with the odd lighting, as her cracked and yellowed ivories parted just to close around the blades. Lifting her skull ever so slightly the mare allowed the juices of the grass to coat her taste buds as a quizzical expression danced across her features. The soft pink skin that was stretched between her nares crinkled slightly at the taste. Maybe it would grow better as she ate more, but for the time being she would wait until the slight bitterness left her tongue be.

"Words words words."

Tag;; @[Ciceron]
Words;; Five Hundred and Thirty Six
OOC;; I so sorry <3 Also, sorry she isn't the most talkative creature in the lot.

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 02-02-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 02-03-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 02-11-2014, 10:35 PM