There'll be nothing left for me to yearn

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Frostfall had begun quicker than we had all anticipated, leaving you with just enough thick fur remaining on your gray hide to shelter you from the unbearable cold months that are headed our way. You plod along quietly, enjoying that the clack of rock beneath your jagged hooves was gone for now. Nostrils flutter loudly, white clouds expelling from red nares with every breath. So what are we doing here? Everyone is under ground we remind you... Just incase you had already forgotten what the fuck was going on right now! You ignore our soft words, dark hooves beginning to drag below your light frame.

Hooves beat the soft earth in the distance, a light tap gradually becoming louder and nearer. We feel you slide into a hault, front left hoof cocked on it's gnarled edge. You stare toward the sound, ears rotating and flickering just as the sound stopped. Your breath is shallow and quick, maroon orbs searching your surroundings nervously. Suddenly a name is screamed out that makes you want to jump out of your own skin, but instead you react with a jolt that racks us around in your head. The hoof beats start again, and we attempt to pressure you into finding the stranger. The faceless creature screams again and your crowned skull pulls back from the noise, ears flattening on your black neck.

"Anyone?!" The voice begs, tearing at your lonely heart in large swipes. You remember, don't you? Of coures he does! Your chest tightens, your breathing becomes uncomfortable, and your memories cloud over the present; a young, cold, shaking colt laying against a tree. Nightmares plauge your sleep and even your day dreams. A large brute invited you home, "the Aurora Basin" he called it. The snowy haven was home for a little over a whole year, and yet you did not feel at home. Now, here you stand: Helovia is falling apart at the hands of some dark plague, and where you had just been accepted into was taken under the wave of endless black hours.

Without any further thought, your body is weaving across a path that swerves between the tall trees, long legs pulling you across the pine needle flooring in a canter. Quickly a black figure appears just behind a tree, pacing uncomfortably. This must have been him, the one calling for someone. Your stride slows immediately to a cautious walk, red rimmed ears pressed forward curiously, glossy eyes staring at the boy before you. "Don't be frightened, boy." You mumble, immediately wanting to suck the words back out of the air. You're speaking like us, and the idea of it scares you horribly.

Tagged: @[Orka]
Ooc: Oh my god what a sloppy, horrid post! I am so sorry about this one. I promise the next will be better, :/
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
There'll be nothing left for me to yearn - by Orka - 02-02-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: There'll be nothing left for me to yearn - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: There'll be nothing left for me to yearn - by Orka - 02-05-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: There'll be nothing left for me to yearn - by Orka - 02-06-2014, 05:45 PM