the Rift

[OPEN] Secrets Found Between [Alysanne]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

No sooner had she found a semi quiet place which was rather rare with all of them crammed in here like a sardine tin, did a familiar voice called out her name. The sleepless part of her brain groaned but the rest of it overrode it and was thrilled to finally see a familiar face. Lifting her head the beautiful pegasus otherwise known as Alysanne came bounding up to her. A soft wicker escaped her throat as she graciously returned the friendly greeting. Her previous darkened mood temporarily forgotten as happiness found her cold heart once again. Everytime she met her she was always so lively and full of life, it was such a nice change from the gloomy moods most others around here seemed to have lately.

"I was pleased to see you as well, I have missed you." She commented softly smiling. "Things have been a little rough but I'm doing as best as any of us can be given all of this going on. Have you been well?" Having heard the words leave her mouth movement caught her eye as she focused the joyous mare Kahlua came running up to them her own smile plastered to her face. The three musketeers back together again, she thought happily it was a much overdue reunion between the group of friends.

Listening as she spoke her greetings she couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her throat as Kahlua nearly barreled them both over with her hugs. Oh how she had missed both her two friends, it had been far far too long. "I'm glad you are both safe and here now why did it take so long!" She joked brightly enjoying the company and the companionship. It was so much better than slinking along alone in the shadows just trying to stay alive. If only the feeling would never leave, it would make her the happiest girl in the world.

TAGS: Kahlua, Alysanne
MUSE: Great
NOTES: Love the thread crashing ^^ You should do it more often haha

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Brisa - 02-02-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Kahlua - 02-04-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Brisa - 02-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Kahlua - 02-15-2014, 06:55 PM