the Rift

[OPEN] Secrets Found Between [Alysanne]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
When the day is blue, I'll sit around wondering about you

The soft smile lighting up the eyes of the grey mare, who never looked so beautiful as she did standing out in this unfamiliar crystalline cavern, further increased Alysanne’s joy. Understandably, not everything had been sunshine and roses but at least Brisa was here and safe and no worse off than anyone might expect! But the Pegasus had not been thinking ahead, because soon the question was returned. Had she been well? “Well…” There, for a brief moment, the smile fell away and she stumbled over how to answer the question. It was a simple question, but the answer was far from simple recently. Alysanne had never been that good at lying, even when it was kinder than the truth.

“No” would be the simple answer to the question posed – but she was momentarily saved from answering the question by the arrival of a black and white bundle of joy.

Kahlua!

A delighted chuckle escaped her as she allowed Kahlua to hug her, returning the gesture and breathing in the comforting scent of her friend. “Oh Kahlua, of course I came back! I promised I would. This is my home, after all.” If she had felt that way before, being reunited with her friends only solidified it. Though, her eyes catching on the crystal cavern around them, she added with a light laugh. “Well maybe not this particular place, but now that you’re both here it certainly feels a little more like home.” She had spent too much of her time in Helovia worrying about one thing or another. Now she was being relieved of a little more of that weight.

“Did you make it out alright?” Again, as she did with Brisa, she looks over the black and white mare before her for signs of injury or struggle. Of course she was here, which maybe answered the question on it’s own… but then what was that odd look on Kahlua’s face? “Miykael and I went back to the Edge but…” Well, surely they knew. She shook her head to get rid of the image of not-Aurelia, of Miykael getting infected… Maybe she wasn’t ready to talk about this, maybe she should change the subject. So after trailing off, she made up for it in a rather quick manner as she brought something else up – something that could maybe keep the smiles on everyone’s faces for a bit longer. “Oh by the way, I told my son all about you guys – Aunt Brisa and Aunt Kahlua. Tried to convince him to come back with me but there’s a certain filly that’s caught his attention – just couldn’t tear the two of them away from each other.” She rolled her eyes good-naturedly, feeling alright with the fact that they were separated now that she knew he was safe. She did still dream of a day when her friends and family might all live together, but for now it was enough to know that everyone was safe and – she hoped – happy.

Come back to me, my darling
original html by rottie
picture credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Brisa - 02-02-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Kahlua - 02-04-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Brisa - 02-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 02-13-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Secrets Found Between [Alysanne] - by Kahlua - 02-15-2014, 06:55 PM