the Rift

[PRIVATE] Watch how the FIRE works

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
She smiled at his look of uncertainty which turned to a good natured laugh as he spoke of her becoming sick. "That would be a cherry on top huh?" She smiled letting her wings brush the top of the freezing water. It felt good to have all of the grim and stone dust being washed away from her feathers and thick winter pelt. She smiled playfully as he approached and flicked her wing closest to him out of the water sending a chilly spray towards the dapple grey stallion. She let his laughter wash over her warming her heart. Her smile was super glued to her dainty face making her eyes sparkle and dance. She lifted her hooves from the sandy bottom and worked her muscles, it felt phenomenal to be moving to work her stiff muscles out. She had no hidden demons, not from herself anyway. A word of her ordeal had never passed from her tender lips to the ears of another. Her ears flicked back momentarily before lifting back towards him. She glanced at her scars as she swam making her lower her legs back to the sandy bottom. To an unknowing horse they would assume she had been attacked by a cougar at a young age, but she knew this was not the case.

Shaking her head lightly to clear it as his laughter lapped around her pricked ears. She turned honey orbs back to see the handsome stallion wading in after her. Her face lit up again as she watched his broad frame sink into the water. Azure lanterns upon his long curly mane and tail then up to his face. She could feel her ears turning red with embarrassment, with her light colored pelt it was plain to see the beacons her ears became. She turned her gaze away from his handsome structure letting her mind shift from the two of them, as she subconsciously pushed her wings under the water and pilled them up again cleaning the dirt and grim from them.

His words quickly brought her lips back up and set her eyes sparkling again as she looked at his slyly. 'Oh crap how..' she thought quietly her thoughts cute short as he lipped at her wings. Fear suddenly raged through her veins. All thought of who was in front of her vanished. The silver horn atop his head turned to gold in her mind's eye and she lost it. She ripped her wings away from him as she back away her hooves skidding in the sand. She lost her footing causing her beautiful head to dip below the surface. Luckily for both of them the icy water cleared her panicked head. As she surfaced she gasped in air shaking her short mowhawk mane, and long teal streaked forelock from her face. Soft shaky and ashamed vocals drifted from her maw, "I-I'm sssorry Ciceron." She paused her wide fearful eyes cast towards the water, confusion mingling with fear in her now wet orbs. Shudders tore at her flesh; the cold had nothing to do with these tremors.

"I-I'll exxxxplain... I waaassss ambushed bbbby a ggggolddden unicorn mmmare not long agggo.." She paused again taking a few deep calming breaths trying to hold back the tears that were causing the boulder in her throat. When she continued her voice was stronger, "I guess it shook me more than I thought... She took one of my feathers, I guess as a prize..." She let her voice drift off eyes still cast towards the water she lifted her right wing were the second longest feather (a teal one) had been ripped away. Quietly she lifted her strong hooves from the water and swam passed him until she had no choice but to lower her hooves and walk out of the water. She stood were she had been when he had first approached her. 'I've really done it now. I'll hear him calling me crazy or stupid, or something worse. He probably wont ever talk to me again, if I'm lucky he'll never tell a soul about oh crazy, that paint mare is.' She sighed head bowed ears back waiting silently for his nasty words she was sure he would bumble her with.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 707
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-02-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-03-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-03-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 03:24 AM