the Rift

[PRIVATE] Watch how the FIRE works

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Three, two, one...and there we go. He thought mentally as the fire finally registered within Parelia's mind causing exactly what he had said for her not to do...panic. As her fear rose so did the intensity of the flames causing him to take a hesitant step backwards to avoid becoming a toasted marshmallow. All he could do is watch painfully as the mare bucked and tried to rid herself of the flames which did not seem to wane with her movements. It has to be magic, he thought silently to himself as he watched the scene before him. There was no logical explanation for any of this making him all the more certain the forces in which the flames were fueled. The only thing comforting to him at this moment was the knowledge that one who wields the magic is not commonly affected adversely by its power. At least the flames were harmless to her anyway, the same could not be said for him.

The magic that was contained within his own body to make his strange markings glow in low light was not something that he had been born with so he could relate to the initial panic it brought. There was no manual to explain what magic was or how it was controlled so for the most part it all had to be learned on your own thorough trial and error. He had only been about two years of age when the his oddity had first made itself known. The night had been rather dark and gloomy with rain showers throughout the day so most of it had been spent trying to keep dry under a grove of trees. When the rain finally broke he had seized the opportunity to stretch his legs with a few of the other youngsters of the herd. They had been just about to leave when streaks of fire lit up the sky. It only lasted for a matter of a minute or two as meteors fell from the heavens but it was then that the glow began.

While he had no control over his magic there were types that one could control, it was just a matter of finding out how. " I believe that this is magic's doing, if I had to take a guess." He commented gently hoping that Parelia would calm herself down long enough to hear reason. "Don't touch me, I... I don't want to burn you!" Surprise hit him with the words, why was she thinking of him in this situation, he had been the one who caused her earlier panic episode. Seeing the tremors return to her delicate frame he wanted to go comfort her as he had before but the only thing stopping him was the unpredictability of the fire lighting her up like a match. " I don't think that it will harm you please try not to be frightened. I do not want to see you get hurt should you slip or run into something."

Right now he was at a loss what to do, he couldn't reach out to her and he had no idea the nature of this magic. Did the gods ever think about explaining things before they randomly thrust magic upon them, he thought to himself a little irritated at whoever decided who could control what magic.

••MUSE: Good•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: LOL ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-02-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-03-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-03-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 03:24 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-04-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-04-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-04-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-05-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-07-2014, 12:56 AM