the Rift

[PRIVATE] Watch how the FIRE works

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Thinking back it was impossible to remember this type of feeling that seemed to spread throughout his body jumbling his mind and making him feel so strange. Normally he found it easy to establish some feeling of security but whenever he talked to the mare before him everything was different. Butterflies filled his stomach and his muscles felt tight against his frame, with others words seemed to come with ease yet each word with Parelia seemed to be most difficult to conjure. Maybe it was just his anxiety and internal worry starting to take its toll on his mental health, why did these memories have to present themselves now. His actions were no longer made with certainty while he second guessed each step he took fearing that any wrong step could mean his fathers blood would take over.

He was ancy and needed something to distract his mind but being underground only seemed to make the thoughts become stagnant within his brain. Silver eyes once again sought out those of his companion as he tried to make sense of everything going on at that moment. While he had been caught up in his own jumble of thoughts it appeared that something similar had taken Parelia. Her normally soft expression was clouded with anger and something else he couldn't place, but what was it that troubled her so? If only he could read her thoughts even to get the faintest idea he might be alright but with such uncertainty in himself he felt lost. Was this something he had done or caused? Panic touched down into his consciousness as he tried to picture what might have happened he did not know about.

Fidgeting awkwardly his expression revealed nothing of the internal panic raging inside. Something seemed to click again as the fae's eyes returned to his displaying disappointment before words came to reveal what troubled the mare. "I might love you." The wheels turned inside his head as things slowly began to make sense or at least borderline sense. The anger behind her stare earlier still confused him greatly but the worry started to make sense, his earlier words had been mistaken for a meaning lighter than what he felt. Yes he liked her, but it scared the hell out of him to think that he might love her as well. He was the son of a rapist, surely it was very bad for him to love someone when he could very well hurt them. The realization made his mind fuzzy and his limbs numb yet he remained rooted to the spot like a tree a picture of calmness. Calm was the last thing he felt at this moment!

Love....him?? Was it even possible for a monster to be in love without causing chaos and destruction? His heart pounded in his chest the blood thrumming in his ears loudly. If his cheeks could turn beet red they would have as nervous energy collided with embarrassment. "I..I know..I mean I know what you meant before when you said it." He stammered a little awkwardly grasping for the right words. " I feel the same way...about you. I didn't know if you felt the same way so I didn't mention it earlier. I really like..love you.." Dipping his head slightly towards his chest he felt his temperature spike as if he was standing beneath the direct rays of the sun. The word love felt strange to say out loud but it felt right, he just didn't know if he should allow someone to get close to him. He was scared, he had no idea what would happen next or what he was capable of.

••MUSE: Awesome •• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: XD ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-02-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-03-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-03-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-03-2014, 03:24 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-04-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-04-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-04-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Ciceron - 02-05-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Watch how the FIRE works - by Parelia - 02-07-2014, 12:56 AM