the Rift

Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open)

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tillas held still, her white body with silver ripples stiff and locked. Her dark, sapphire blue eyes betrayed no sign of her racing mind. For one thing, the King was far more handsome than she anticipated. He wore a coat of snow, formed and fitted to his muscled, strong build. His ear tips were coated in coal, and a scattering of black spots marred his white body. It seemed he, like Tillas, held pride in his mane and tail, for it fell long, thick, and lush, without any tangles. Her nostrils flared, catching the scent of cold and winter crackling around him like a maelstrom. There was power in him, an ancient grace, and the taste of the moon upon his skin, perhaps shown most obviously by the frost on his hooves and long, icy alicorn. The pale King's eyes were also notable, a blue the color of ice. They betrayed no emotion. The white mare didn't say a word, instead gathering and collecting her thoughts. Common sense told her she needn't be hasty- being rude would not help her case to the King, no matter how pretty she may be. Finally, the mare managed to create a couple of sentences, that should be convincing. If she actually stayed with the herd... no point in starting things off badly.

"My name is Tillas. I come from a land far from here, where unicorns were worshipped and treated as gods, so please, if I am unaware of any customs, tell me so. I understand that here, the land has truly powerful beings that are gods and goddesses. Due to a wildfire, I was driven away from my land, and became a traveler. It was a long route to Helovia alone, and even longer to the World's Edge. I would welcome companionship and safety, as my hooves have grown weary and I am tired of running from predators, or turning to fight them if I must." Tillas paused, inhaling a deep breath. "I humbly ask to join your herd- I know I may seem like no one able to do anything, but my words are soothing and can be persuasive if you have any need for them. I can be what I believe to be a great diplomat or negotiator, but I am no weak mare who cannot fight. Not that I believe you would harbor any weak unicorns here. I can fight, I can speak, I can protect. I would willingly give my life for unicorns," Tillas stopped. She wondered if he had picked up on the subtle use of only unicorns.

(ooc: I was wondering if she could join the Plague? She hates equines and other horses!)

Messages In This Thread
Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-15-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Ajax - 08-15-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-17-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-21-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-26-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 08-30-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Hello? HELLO? Where's the herd? (open) - by Tillas - 09-01-2012, 05:52 PM