[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The soft click and drag of pitiful hooves against rock echoed off of narrow tunnel walls, your pace regularly changing due to your surroundings. Through these tunnels and caves walks a dark being who is dipped in maroon. He holds his head high, but it is not the same as the highly held crown of a successful warrior, nor is it the pride of an egotistic stud that keeps his head up. Is it fear; anxiousness and worry eating away at everything that he is. Glossy red windows roll around in their sockets nervously, red stained nostrils fluttering occasionally with deep breaths. You walk briskly once more, knees drawing up high in the musty air with the quick paced movements that cover no more ground than normal.

Red rimmed audits rotate constantly and on occasion when one of your chipped hooves claps too loudly on the rocky earth, they slam backward and hide in the rats nest of a mane that hangs over your dark neck. The narrow tunnel provides no light, and you are walking on in the directions that both we and your senses tell you too. Massively dilated pupils attempt to pick up colors and hues from the black surrounding you, until your finally greeted with a cool blue-green hue. Around a right bend, the tunnel widens into the happily opened mouth of the next under ground cave, but unlike the Sanctuary, the light here is radiating from the ground and foliage that lines the rock walls.

Wine stained pools land easily on the bright, glowing moss that carpets the floor, large mushrooms leaning against one another in cozy heaps. A loud bubble pops in your stomach, stomach acid gurgling at the note that your brain had sent to it directly: hungry. The careful, nervous walk is brought to a long stridden trot until your lanky legs halt in the center of the room. Do not eat this shit, it's probably glowing for a reason! we warn, a hiss in one of our gravely voices. But it's right here, awaiting your arrival to come and consume it all.

As usual, you ignore us, your rummy mug dropping into the glowing mosses. Tough lips rip away at the miniature roots, picking up large clumps easily. Thankfully your sense of taste has never been one of the four that you have, so you continuously and unknowingly munch away at the moist, spongy foliage. A snort erupts from burried nares, the sound echoing loudly off of the nearby wall and causing you to jump once more, crowned skull pulling into the air once again, a chunk of the delightful food dropping from red kissers.

Strange trees loom overhead, bright mushrooms speckling the dark bark, vines twirl and wrap around each other from the ceiling down. Your right ear twitches awkwardly, strong jaws continuously breaking down the soft moss as you peer around. Without having realized it, a waterfall bubbles off to your left, flowing into a stream that creeps through the section of cave that you now inhabit.

Tagged: @[Brisa] or @[Ciceron]
Ooc: Sorry it took so long and is terrible, my internet took a shit right in the middle of my last one. :/
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 11:11 PM