[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The mare assured you that she was fine, though she was obviously slightly shaken up over something, you're almost positive it wasn't over the soft collision. She inquires on your well being and a straight line presses across your rummy lips, "I'm alright. But you may have left a bruise.." Your reply is soft and obviously sarcastic, as you squint your glassy orbs slightly as if you're in discomfort over the bump. A grin turns at the corners of your lips quickly as to not confuse the white dove. In turn, we gather ourselves from uninterested seats and move in close to our red-tinted windows to watch your miserable jokes unfold from your wet mouth.

Just at the break of silence, the mare shakes her face, her starchly colored mane tossing about. Something about this makes you momentarily weak at the knees, and you do not want to pull your eyes off of her. Goddamn teen horomones, one of us cracks, the whole gaggle of us erupting into laughter at your slam of humiliation. You may not think that it is showing, but your face pulls in slightly to your chest and you cock your back right hoof onto the soft ground. This is when the female reveals her name, continuing to ask you to not apologize. And instead of playing along cooly, you repeat her name like a damn parrot: "Brisa. I like that." your words are soft and genuine, nothing flirtatious or -what you hope- overly strange.

Naturally you glance around once again to make sure the two of you were not about to be eaten by a satanic creature that dominates the depths of the caves. Paranoia is a lovely co-pilot, is it not? Nothing lingers though, and you only find the babbling waterfall and it's small stream to be of any concern. Why? Who knows, anything can happen. We had all just witnessed the devouring of most of Helovia by a black plauge, so who knows what else there may be.

Your attention drops back to Brisa. The smile has dropped from your ugly mug, and has been gone for a small while now. Naturally they all fall without us noticing their disappearance. "You would have never ran into me though if I wasn't standing here. So it could be some of my fault." a soft laugh comes from your throat in hopes of some positive reaction from your new acquaintance.

Tagged: @[Brisa]
Ooc: I'm sorry for all the dumb grammar and spelling mistakes, my phone likes to over-auto correct.
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 11:11 PM