the Rift

[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Something was off with how the stallion reacted to her presence at first almost like it was him that thought something horrible was going to happen. Normally males tended to be rather cocky and full of themselves but not Voodoo, he seemed rather reserved and withdrawn from the world in his own way. If she could relate to anything it was feeling like you never belonged anywhere despite how hard you fought to be included. There were many times that others just seemed to pass over her when speaking as if she were a ghost lost in the wind. In a way she kind of was as she felt about as transparent and lost as a soul trying to find a way to cross over to whatever lay on the other side.

As she awaited a response to her rather jumbled questions she casually let her eyes run over the stallions body and was intrigued by the silver hued bodice with maroon accents once again as she took in more detail than the first impression. As words came she felt her heart drop as there was mention of a bruise upon the stallion from her carelessness. Flicking her eyes to his feeling absolutely horrid she almost believed it until the faintest look of amusement crossed over his features. Narrowing her eyes she gave a flash of her tail in mock anger before she couldn't help a smirk of her own turn her lips upwards. "Well a bruise is not going to kill you now is it." She replied rolling her eyes playfully.

Here she was completely concerned about him and he was chastising her on it, the nerve of him. Not that she really minded all that much, nobody ever attempted to joke around with her so it was kind of enthralling. It had been a long time since she had found herself mildly amused by anything it was a good turn of events to distract her from other things going on around her. "Brisa. I like that." Feeling herself flush at the unexpected compliment she ducked her head shyly in response unsure how to respond. More words were spoken once again drawing her out of her embarrassment a little more. "I think if you believed that you wouldn't be laughing about it now, but I guess it could be your fault maybe you should be more careful." She teased gently lifting her eyes from the ground once more.

TAGS: @[Voodoo]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry I was replying earlier then our power went out XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-04-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-05-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-05-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-10-2014, 09:40 PM