[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Your question was answered with a stretch, the mare pausing only a few words deep into her sentence before continuing on. Something about the way she explained her reasoning made you wonder for only a split second before dropping the suspicion that clawed at your conscience. Just as you begin to collect enough of your scrambled thoughts to reply to the white dove, the same spot that had before itched caused your muscles to twitch and clench in an annoying pattern. Your skull drops as you pinch at the distraction with stained teeth.

Just as your crowned skull swings back around to face your new acquaintance, ears both rattling on either side of your skull, the female speaks again. The blue light gleams off of the red bone that protrudes from your skull, creating a dark green hue along the lengthy spear. Brisa notes that she had not noticed you before, adding to that the question of where you had come from. A long sigh expels from vibrating nostrils, your thoughts swirling around just as quickly as the images of both the Basin and the Throat can in your memory bank.

"Well.." you pause, glossy eyes attempting to find the icy blue orbs of Brisa's once more. "Originally, the Basin was my home-" a cold lump crawls up your throat; every time you release that information, it usually follows with negative feedback, as your homeland is one that has not always been accepting of different species. "But I left for a while. When I came back, my friend brought me back to the Dragon's Throat." You shift uncomfortably, leaning your weight on your left side. "I'm beginning to think it was out of pity."

As we watch and listen to your pitiful story, we yawn and pound on the side of your skull, wanting something to happen rather than just listen to what we already know you're thinking. She doesn't give two shits kid, shut the fuck up we loll onto our sides and bellies, making unbearably annoying noises and throwing our reptilian feet about, begging for attention. It takes this for you to refocus from your own words back to the mare standing before you. You hadn't realized it, but while speaking, your eyes had completely hazed over with the murky glare. They have a very dull, distant look to them while in this state.

"Enough about me though. Where are you from?" your weight returns to all four jagged hooves, skull picking up to a comfortable height that makes you look less depressing and dramatic. Still, beyond the bland stare plays images of the past year and a half in Helovia. The snowfall that you had so thoroughly enjoyed, the friends that you had made and those that had been stripped away from you for unknown reasons, the pain and self-doubt that so eagerly and dearly clings onto your body ever since a void of depression slammed into your soul. But still you stand here today, as uncharming and dull as a mushroomed bullet.

Tagged: @[Brisa]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM