[OPEN] Trippy Mushrooms

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

While it was not physically apparent to you that the mare was uncomfortable and tight, the much too tense aura that flickered about the blue room was quite present, though you cannot place if it is just filtering off of you, or the combination of you and the softly dappled mare. Sympathy and curiosity ventured from Brisa's soft gray muzzle as you finished your short story, her question laying back on why you you had believed Africa had only been being sympathetic in my home coming.

Because you know the truth. She wanted nothing to do with you afterword. You're just another little kid in her book. She's probably been whoring around, wouldn't be surprised if she's pregnant by now We all share our two second limelight from your skull, laughing at each others' jokes and predicaments. You ears flick backward, a scowl wanting so badly to fold across your dark face. "None of that is true." You growl under your breath, hoping immediately that Brisa either did not catch you talking to us -yourself- or at least couldn't make out what it was that you said.

"It's nothing important really. Just friends from when we were kids and.." You pause, dropping your eyes to the moss covered floor. Your belly rumbles once again, and you cannot help but direct your attention back to Brisa's tiny, malnourished frame. Had she been eating much since this underground world became all of our home? Your thoughts drift off, leaving the sentence hanging in mid-air. Thankfully she decides to fill in the gap, explaining that she had resided in the World's Edge. You hadn't heard of or seen this place before, but you envision the ocean lapping hungrily against a vast beach that was plentiful with tropic vegetation.

She continues, adding that she wandered more than stayed at home. A familiar longing to travel, the natural outcast tied into your bloodlines, grabs out to know more about the female.. Where had and gone? Where was her favorite place? Was she born somewhere here in Helovia? No, surely she would have mentioned that. She doesn't know you, why would she tell you? "I could never stay in one place either." the words bring a smile back to your cinnamon whiskey colored lips.

The bubbles in your stomach gurgle and burst once more, the need to eat gnawing at your intestines. Maroon pools fall back to the slightly boney ribs of your new friend. "Is there not much food down here?" Your snout reaches out instinctively and a few steps are taken toward the mare. Rough lips attempt to brush gently across her riveted side, two toned ears pressed forward curiously. As much as a touch often startles you, you sure do like to test your limits with touching others quite a bit.

Tagged: @[Brisa]
Ooc: You're a-otay, <3
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Trippy Mushrooms - by Voodoo - 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Trippy Mushrooms - by Brisa - 02-03-2014, 10:00 PM