the Rift

[OPEN] Home Sweet Heartache [Res]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

Resplendence was weary. There was an empty feeling now that she couldn't feel the Moon Goddess's power coursing through her veins. And, she wasn't sure what was going to happen anymore. Everything seemed to be crumbling. Unfortunately, she needed time away from her herb box. She needed to forget the fact that the one thing she was good at was taken away from her and that the world above was falling apart. No. She would travel away. She would keep moving. She wouldn't allow herself to be dropped down. At least not completely. So, her tiny frame pushed herself closer and closer towards the room with the fountain in the middle.

It was who she found near that fountain that had Res suddenly elated. "KAHLUA!" She nearly screeched, her limbs flailing about as she bolted over toward the mare's side. "YOU'RE OKAY!" she nearly started crying, thinking that she had lost her friend forever. Instantly, Res is trying to prod every section of Kah's frame to ensure that the mare is actually before her and breathing. And, once she is certain of that the tears of joy do start to fall. She's not alone. Kaj must have brought her back. "I-I-I I'm so g-g-glad you're b-back." she sniffles, peering up at the mare behind her poof of a forelock.

But, it is the glinting of a crystal that catches her attention. A different size crystal, one that she had seen a dragon hatch from at some point in her life. It is within a few moments that she is drawn towards this crystal and instantly attempting to protect it. A gentle look up towards Kah and a tilt of Res's head has a few more words tumbling from her maw. "Kah... is this a dragon egg?"

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Home Sweet Heartache [Res] - by Kahlua - 02-04-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Home Sweet Heartache [Res] - by Resplendence - 02-17-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: Home Sweet Heartache [Res] - by Kahlua - 02-20-2014, 01:18 AM