the Rift

[PRIVATE] may i interest you in a hot cup of tea? Cheveyo

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

Note & Sabel

@[Cheveyo]

Life is not simple, the bay understood that much. But why did it have to put him through hell? Once he thought that his imperfect life was building up to be something enjoyable, it fell apart in the blink of an eye. Note's eyes went glossy at the thought, tears threatening to plague him once again. He was trying to be strong, he really was, but it's just not that easy. This pain was different from the type of torture he had endured as a soldier. Those wounds were easily healed - this wound could not be so easily mended by magic or a bandage.
Note's hooves made a signature clacking noise as he travelled through the caves. He was still slightly scrawny, ribs showing through his pelt, but he was gaining his strength. The stallion no longer needed support from Sabel to stand, yet an occasional spell of dizziness came upon him at times. They had been wandering the caves for a few hours now. Or maybe it's been days. Or weeks. He lost count, it's not like time mattered anymore. Note had discovered that flames could replace the feathers upon his wings. It was a nifty-looking illusion, for it didn't harm anyone or anything. With the new magic, he had stopped talking to Sabel so much. He preferred to ponder the meaning of life and admire his flamed feathers.
'You're being ridiculous! Talk to me, please, Note,' Sabel whimpered, padding next to her bonded in the dark of the caves. The lynx was having difficulties distinguishing her feelings from the waves of emotions that poured from Note. Sabel wanted the stallion to feel something other than the pain, just so she didn't have to feel it either.
Note stopped in his tracks as Sabel's words echoed throughout his mind. Him? Ridiculous? The bay could feel electricity rippling through his coat, his emotions slowly spiraling out of control. 'Oh, yes, of course. After almost dying, then basically having my heart ripped to shreds with a mere sentence, I'm easily seen as the ridiculous being here,' Note's words dripped with anger, a scowl appearing upon his gray lips and flames licking off his dusty feathers.
'No, that is not what I was trying to say. What I mean is - you must move on! I'm here for you, Note. You will always have me,' Sabel promised, stepping between his forelegs and purring vigorously. She looked up at his sharp green gaze, a pleading gleam in her sightless orbs.
Note knew Sabel could not see him, and never will, but she was there for him anyways. He took a shaky breath, shutting his eyes and regaining control over his emotions, stopping most of the electricity he could feel in his dusty coat. 'Me and you, Sabel. Me and you. Forever,' Note replied, softening his gaze and leaning down to nuzzle the lynx. She had matured from the last time they had ever spent time together. Perhaps she would grow to be decent company after all.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
may i interest you in a hot cup of tea? Cheveyo - by Note - 02-04-2014, 02:05 AM