the Rift

[PRIVATE] may i interest you in a hot cup of tea? Cheveyo

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

It wasn't until after the words had left her rosy kissers that the mare regretted the shortness, not only the shortness but the hostility that her body language showed. She would have never noticed how unwelcoming she was being if it weren't for the look that crossed the stallion's handsome face. Almost as if he was a little wary of her, which normally she would be all for someone being wary of her...especially some strange stallion. But after having so rudely ran into the dusty bay before her, Cheveyo almost felt like she had to at least try to play like she was social. Flicking her harks forward the mare lifted her skull so her pink pools were looking at the stallion she allowed the corners of her kissers to turn up in a gentle smile.
She watched the stallion carefully as he shifted his weight ever so slightly, it dawned on her that she may have caused the stallion a bit of pain as well as the throbbing in her chest. By tomorrow she would likely be bruised, but as long as nothing was broken she would be able to fight through the pain and continue her job as a guard at the entrance. "I hope I caused you no pain." As the lyrics spilled from her parted mouth the mare was surprised to hear that they carried almost none of the usual cracking that decorated her vocals. In the midst of her thinking the mare almost missed the soft smile that danced across the stallion's features momentarily, what a shame that would have been, as the smile was nearly as breath-taking as her collision with him. Swallowing hard the mare adverted her pink pools for a moment, that the odd feeling she was having wasn't something visible like pain or anger. Luckily it seemed the stallion was more interested in looking at the massive feathered appendages that sprouted from his shoulders. Cheveyo did wish to go flying at some point in her life, but that wish was one that she kept quite silent and too herself as it was foolish for an equine such as herself to think that one day she could fly.
"A new ability of mine, really. It's quite entertaining," Cheveyo couldn't help but agree on the entertaining note as she watched the flames lick eagerly at the tips of his beautifully feathered wings, but her attention was quickly drawn back to his more...equine features when his piercing green pools landed on her once again and his kissers parted ever so slightly. "The fire isn't real. You could touch it. As soon as the words left his mouth the stallion's green eyes were off of her again and down to the large feline that was pawing at her leg as if trying to figure out what she was.
Tilting her own skull slightly the mare watched the cat as it's large paw groped about in the air until settling upon her ivory limb before getting up and walking silently over to her bonded. Looking back up at the stallion she flashed him a quick smile, thinking over his offer of touching the flames that ignited on his wings. Taking a quick step or two forward and around the stallion she bravely stuck her velvety kissers directly into the flames, the sensation was an odd one. It was almost like she was being tickled, but there was the warmth there of just being held by someone who cared for her dearly. Blinking once or twice the mare stepped away from the stallion, just a single step this time as she wasn't quite ready to break the feeling of comfort she had gained from the magic. "That's...amazing." Her lyrics came out in a soft, delicate whisper as she tore her flower colored eyes away from the stallion's wings and back to his green eyes that were even more attractive at this close of a view, it was almost as if there were little gold flakes floating about in them as the dark and light green starbursted away from the depths of his pupils.
It was at that moment that the mare realized she had no idea who it was that she stood here staring at. She had ran into him, laughed madly, been rude, and then managed to get star-struck by his wings and amazing eyes. But...she didn't know his name. Sucking in a deep breath through her red painted nares the mare parted her rosy kissers once more, this time to be a bit more polite and welcoming than they had started off. "My apologizes, I am Cheveyo of what was once the Foothills. It's a pleasure to meet you even under the circumstances."

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Note]
Notes;; <3
Words;; Eight Hundred and Twenty Nine!

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: may i interest you in a hot cup of tea? Cheveyo - by Cheveyo - 02-10-2014, 10:54 PM