the Rift

[OPEN] What Is Just? [Egg Discovery]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

This wall is new to me, the one I stand in front of. Even if I were the reading type (what sort of horse is the reading type? that's stupid as hell), I'd be unlikely to be able to read the etchings in the stone. My vision is not what it used to be, mostly because I never stop drinking long enough for the alcohol to wear off. A smirk and chuckle cross and slip from my lips. Why should I stop? It's my drink. My coping mechanism, though I would never let anyone else know that. My drink is my pleasure and I'm keeping it all to myself. Except right now I have to focus more on my recent discovery instead of my drink. I lower my gaze and stare down at the object between my feet. A small, ovular object, dark and rough to the touch. It has a black color, but seems to have a sickly green glow surrounding it. I picked it up back in the Sanctuary, the main entrance to these caves. Now that I'm staring at it again, it occurs to me that picking it up may have down me some harm to my overall health. It's too late, now, of course, but I sort of wish I'd thought of that possibility sooner. Well, now that I've picked it up, I suppose it's mine. No mother would come back to her egg with a stranger's scent all over it - especially my scent.

A voice pulls me from my reverie. Nearby, a stallion seems to be coveting something very similar to my new precious. Except his is different colored than mine. I look down at my egg again and gently take it between my teeth. Lucky my jaw stretches this wide.. I move over to him and grunt at him, showing him the egg that I have. I lower myself to the ground and put it between my legs to help keep it warm. "Daddy day care, huh?" I look up at his dark form. Something seems off about him, but who am I to judge? I've got my own problems and really can't be assed about others. I take a look at his egg instead. Where mine is dark, his is white. Where mine has a sickly glow, his has iridescent spots. I grunt.. how come he has the pretty one? I shake my crown. Don't matter, I've got my own and I'm gonna take care of it. A moment's hesitation. When did I start caring about this foreign object so much?

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-13-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-14-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-15-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-19-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-19-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-24-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 03-01-2014, 04:21 AM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 03-02-2014, 11:35 AM