[OPEN] What Is Just? [Egg Discovery]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

From the darkened outskirts of the walls seeps a stallion who is shorter than yourself, but he is stout and looks as if he should be powerful. Shifty pools flick to your right to watch the brute saunter toward you, his dark lips gripped tightly around his own oval; the shell of this egg is ghastly and looks as if it's rotting. Perhaps it's already dead. Is it the same thing? What if it's not even an egg? We chirp away at you, wanting repsonces that you neglect. The stout male continues to move forward without speaking, causing you to lift your two-toned face to shoulder height nervously. You cannot leave this egg, it's yours, not his to steal.. If that is his intentions. Racked nerves make you want to dart right then and there, but you stand on edge.

The stranger stops, his body slumping to the rock earth, and he tucks his ghoul egg into his body. "Daddy daycare, huh?" What? We hiss, pulling up to see what this son of a bitch thinks he's all about. Instead of darting or jumping as soon as the words leave the unicorn's mouth, you drop your face again to your brightly colored egg. "I guess you could call it that." a chuckle slips from your wet throat, ears pulling forward as ruby eyes slip back to your.. Baby. The precious life inside of yours to take care of now, isn't it? A smile tugs at the corners of your mouth.

"What are these things? Why are they just.." you pause, imitating the bulky stud and buckling down to the floor, pulling the shiny spotted egg to your chest awkwardly. "Here?" Something about this stranger makes you feel.. Comfortable? Perhaps not comfortable, but at least not as strange. A heavy scent lingers around the mass of meat that slumps on the ground across from you, but whatever it is you cannot put your mind on it enough to place it; it's so sweet, but at the same time has an uncomfortable bitterness to it.

Tagged: @[Rostislav]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-13-2014, 01:19 PM