the Rift

[OPEN] What Is Just? [Egg Discovery]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

My egg seems to be warming up again with my care, even if my breath is a little putrid. Well thank god for that... Though I didn't really want to admit it, I had started to worry. Dead things are cold. Living things are... well, they're supposed to be warm. Living things that are cold are just fuckin' weird. I've returned my attention to Voodoo, yet out of the corner of my eye I think that I see my egg wiggle a little on the ground. I abruptly move my skull to examine the egg again. Whether or not it was moving, I can't tell -- my head and vision are swimming with the abrupt movement. Ohhhh bad life decision, bad life decision the moves. None of that. I groan and hold still for a moment, waiting for the dizzy to clear. By the time my vision is back to normal, the egg is lying still. Hm. I'm watchin' you little one, I'm watchin' you.

I turn my attention back to the younger beast next to me. He guesses that the eggs may have birds within them. Makes sense... birds hatch from eggs. Damnit why didn't I think of that? The brain, not always engaged. Bad brain. I huff a little. "Well. I s'pose that makes sense then." I blink once, again, slowly. Dumb brain. Then he guesses that they may be different kinds of birds. I look at his. Maybe his is a bird, it looks all pretty. It looks like something that might fly through the air. But mine.. I doubt mine would ever leave the ground. Jump off a cliff... feeeeeeewwwww SPLAT. No no. I don't think that whatever is in my egg was ever meant to fly. "Maybe mine is a snake." I blink again. I wasn't aware I'd spoke out loud. Oops.. good thing that was an innocent comment. I glance at his, then mine, then at him. "Snakes lay eggs, right?" The shifty eyes I give, instead of being malicious, are more related to the self-doubt I have that I'm trying (poorly) to cover up.

OOC: sorry it took so long!
Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-13-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-14-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-15-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-19-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-19-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-24-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 03-01-2014, 04:21 AM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 03-02-2014, 11:35 AM