[OPEN] What Is Just? [Egg Discovery]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair

The burly beast eyeballs his egg for a moment before closing his eyes and making a miserable sound in his throat, almost like he was trying to refocus on something in his head? Can't say you don't do that all the time we whisper from the back of your skull, making your ears both twitch in annoyance. Even though there's close to nothing that you can do physically to get rid of us, when all of your energy is focused in the right place, you can be unstoppable and almost frightening. Once more his eyelids peel apart and the gleaming silver color is prominent and -somewhat- aware. "Maybe mine is a snake." Rostislav comments after a little further examination.

Your eyes drift from the blackened shell to your almost obnoxiously pretty shell. A sudden wave of guilt splashes over your head as you realize that Rostislav may think that his egg isn't as equal a yours, judged by what he has said about the green-tinged life. Another small throat clearing is made, jarring the cold flem in your windpipe before swallowing hard. "Snakes lay eggs, right?" Empty eyes look over the decaying outside of the support system, and you too get a "snakey" vibe from the egg. "I think so. They should anyway. Here, who knows." a laugh invades the air. Really, who knows anything about some of the creatures around here. There are so many strange beasts that we have all seen, and you doubt that anyone around here knows that much at all about many of these animals.

Your mug finally closes after a probably slightly prolonged laugh at something that wasn't exactly funny, and your face swings back and forth to search the cage, making sure the two of you -and your eggs- we're the only ones left in here. Thee caves are so easy to stumble into unannounced and, sometimes, unprepared for what may be happening. The hundreds of bodies being kept below ground will surely run into unwelcoming company once in a great while, will they not?

Tagged: @[Rostislav]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

full of broken thoughts i cannot repair
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: What Is Just? [Egg Discovery] - by Voodoo - 02-13-2014, 01:19 PM