the Rift

[OPEN] prismatic explosion

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

For such a large mammal, the beast moved with a grace about him. He was light upon his feet, even with all his mass. His tail held so it never touched the ground, sloping upwards towards the end, so his hair would never become matted with dirt. The man liked to be clean.
He pondered about the place, picking up small pebbles and broken of pieces of crystal's that he found. Almost as if he was cleaning the caves. Making a small stack of them as he went along, minding his own business. So when this mare spoke up, asking him something very personal, he froze. As if he had just been shot by ice and instantaneously frozen. No one had ever asked him such a thing, Nor had anyone really bothered to show an interest in the Beasts reasoning for finding this place.
A deep inhale of breath and the hairy man turned and lifted his gaze, for once actually making eye contact with the mare. No emotions ran through him, just like always, accept maybe this time a hint of fear lingered partways in the back.
"I have parents, that have cared for me for to long, It was time i left them. To let them carry on with their lives, after looking after me, raising me to be the man I have become and to take that with me where ever I so chose to live. I don't have a wife, nor a husband, nor any other family. I simply came here to start a new life, to explore and find out the myths being told by my tribe." He glanced to his mangled reflection, then to the floor at the mares hooves. "And I have already found some truth" He spoke with such sincerity and genuine truth straight from the heart. His gaze followed up from her hooves to look her back into her icy blue pools. "I found you. A Pegasus. A story that now is truth. A small part of my journey is complete and with grace i thank thee" At that the beast turned and walked away.

"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 02-05-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 03-01-2014, 06:28 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Elsa - 03-04-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: prismatic explosion - by Beowulf - 03-17-2014, 04:49 PM