the Rift

Colors. [open/Africa]

Naveen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Don't forget who you are when the world begins to crumble beneath your feet." Naveen's mother was an intelligent lady, dignified and sweet, with an eternal amount of love for all. No matter who you were, how you behaved, or what you looked like... she would love you period. Her mother was a passive mare. Tranquil and serene. Even in the mares old age she would grin no matter what… When Naveen decided to abandon home, her mother was the only to know. The only one who would support her in her decision and love her till the end of time.

As she walked now, unaccompanied and weary, she sang a melody in her head. Mumbling the words and humming gently against the brittle cold. Green eyes continuously watching the environment, knowing that at any moment her wonderful day could turn dreadful.

This forest was new.. but oddly known to her. As if she had dreamed of this day before. The day she entered Helovia. Although she knows not of this land and its inhabitants (or if it even has any), she can feel the life in the air. Something was there. Something new and memorable. Naveen knew the day was going to end well, so she kept trampling through the snow, waiting for something, someone to show.

[ooc- yuck, I know. I’m terrible at starting posts, once I have something to reply to though, it should get better. (: lol]

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Colors. [open/Africa] - by Naveen - 02-04-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Colors. [open/Africa] - by Africa - 02-05-2014, 04:35 AM
RE: Colors. [open/Africa] - by Naveen - 02-05-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Colors. [open/Africa] - by Africa - 02-06-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Colors. [open/Africa] - by Cealestis - 02-06-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Colors. [open/Africa] - by Naveen - 02-10-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Colors. [open/Africa] - by Africa - 02-12-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Colors. [open/Africa] - by Cealestis - 02-13-2014, 08:46 PM