the Rift

[PRIVATE] maybe a game, maybe not. [silk]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
A time or two I wondered what Helovia would look like as a dystopia.

Now I know.

The mass of fog hugs the Earth, holding as tightly to it as possibly. The thick humidity clings to my demented body in vain. The sickness emitted itself from my infected skin to the world around me. If everything wasn't already dead, I'd be killing it with the pollutants the dark gas that follows me holds.

Considering I'm bad now, maybe I can lust. I've never lusted for anything and I do not know if I will even know how to lust. I wanna flirt and feel alive, but I am unfortunately a zombie thing.

The darkness inside of me came from a shadow that swallowed my. My pristine coat turned dark and ugly; my coat turned to what it is now. Now I am ugly-- uglier than before. At least I am not the only ugly one. Everyone that is turned dark is also turned ugly. I've yet to see an ugly horse get infected and turn pretty. I would love to see Levi rot as the rat her really is.

He was jealous of my man. Even if my man doesn't know he is my man, he is still mine... in my head. Levi has no right to be jealous of the sultan (yes, the sultan is my man in my head.. I guess). Being a lead seems like a lot of work, and to be honest... I don't think I am cut out to be a lead.

No matter how much I want to be one.

ooc:; kinda short, will get longer! <3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-04-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-09-2014, 11:28 PM