the Rift

[PRIVATE] maybe a game, maybe not. [silk]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
My deep thought ceases as I smell the vulgar scent of a pungeant wraith. Whipping my cranium around to the left, I see a disastrous looking horse with flesh dripping off of it's winged body like sweat. Then, I notice something else. That something is the very thing that differentiates a stallion from a woman. Before I can make any witty comment or anything, his strong voice blurts out.

"Out alone, my pretty."

One of my ears swivels back and one stays forward. I offer him a delicate smile and toss my head, allowing my black locks to flow backwards in ebony waves.

"Your infection cannot protect you from me. May I assist you, whore?"

By this point, it was obvious to me that he was a wraith; an infected boy acting like a man. My slight smile doesn't fade away, but it doesn't get wider either. "You sure can, big boy..." My seductive tones echo slightly over the land, and as I call him 'big boy', I think of Gaucho. I have not seen Gaucho anywhere, no matter how long I searched. The bay has already probably found someone, so I can indulge on a different piece of cake for a while.

I step forward and reach my muzzle out to the left side of his cranium. I step forward again, hoping to let my muzzle run down the side of his neck and stop by his withers. Slowly, I aim to lift my head onto his diseased withers and rest there for a moment. "Hit me with your best shot." I whisper into the air.

What will the stallion do?

ooc:; maybe like.. one more post from you then one for me and this thread can be over? Edit: i had to get rid of something and edit a terrible spelling mistake. XD forgive me if this retags you! @[Satanic Silk]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-04-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-09-2014, 11:28 PM