the Rift

[PRIVATE] maybe a game, maybe not. [silk]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

A hiss leaves my melty lips. She's feisty, I like them that way. Her 'big boy' comment is clearly meant as an insult. She's goading me, trying to get a reaction. It worked, my hiss was strong and menacing. My desire for her is starting to overrule the infection in my body. The fever now is less infection and more arousal, and my skin feels extra sensitive as her muzzle touches against me. My cheek.. down my neck. My skin shudders under her touch. Her crown on my withers. I am taller, older, stronger. "Hit me with your best shot." It's a challenge, one I'm happy to accept. My breath as heavy, and underneath me.. well.. use your imagination. I my nares are wide as I take in her scent. Oh the scent of a female just drives me wild, and I can't hold still. I inadvertently knock her head off my withers as I toss my own crown and start pacing and pawing at the hard ground. Frostfall be damned. Infections and wraiths be damned. All that shit be damned. We're here for one purpose and that purpose is to fuck. I hope she's as ready as I am because I can't wait much longer. My eyes appear wild, twinkling with mischief, hormones, adrenaline... all coursing through my veins. My body's apparent disintegration will not stop me, and seems not to matter to her so much either. I can use that to my advantage, for I'm sure no one else would have me in this state. I move close again, and nip at the crest of her neck.

"But are you ready for me, little girl?" My chuckle is dark. I may be a horn dog, but I won't rob the cradle.. at least not without the little one's permission.

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-04-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Satanic Silk - 02-09-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-09-2014, 11:28 PM