the Rift

[PRIVATE] maybe a game, maybe not. [silk]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

The boy has not fallen prey to me. I believe I have fallen prey to him. Maybe we are just both predators that choose each other as prey. Do I look like an easy target to him? He kinda did. I mean, he walked up to me with his man hood clearly visible and a demanding tone. The stallion wasn't the only to blame, though. Batting my eyelashes probably didn't calm the crave for a female.

This is so awkward for me, though.

The darkness makes me do things I normally wouldn't. I never would have waltzed up to a stallion and straight off the back get into such an intense situation. "But are you ready for me, little girl?" I chuckle softly at him as he throws my head off of his withers and speaks. I'm probably overly ready. Is that possible? "You tell me." As he nips at me, I bat my lashes and showoff my better qualities. By arching my neck and tossing my mane every once in a while... I look hot.

For the time being, I am his and he is mine.

Whether when this is over, I will bear a child or not, this'll be interesting. If we did have a child together, it would probably be some devil dpawn rapist. Horror baby in real life would kill mercilessly. I do not know if I want that, but I would love the devil as much as anyone else. My genes will be passed onto horses that make themselves known. I will dam the best. (Maybe with the help of this stallion we can raise a warlord?)

ooc:; one more post from you then we can rap this up? I tried to keep this relatively clean, because of fhe rules. :D and its still so short. x_x

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-04-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-09-2014, 11:28 PM