the Rift

[PRIVATE] maybe a game, maybe not. [silk]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

"You tell me." I cackled and fire shone in my eyes with my growing excitement. I lifted my head and took in a deep breath. My torn nares flared as her scent flew into my lungs, mixing with the sickly green gas that emanated from there. Oh yes, what remained of my 'normal' sanity could tell that she was indeed ready for me. I walked around her, baring my teeth as if they were fangs. With a step, another.. I lifted myself onto her back and bit down on that pretty - well, disgustingly ugly - nape for a good grip....

-FADE TO BLACK.. wink wink nudge nudge-

With a groan I left her back and dropped to all fours again. I backed away, my deteriorating body sweaty and grimy. I would have been sweaty anyway from the infection, add our little exercise and I'm drenched. I gasp for air. Do these bitches even know what a work out it is to be with a lady? I taste blood in my mouth, and realize that I had clamped down a little hard when we were in the moment. This bitch's blood stains my teeth, and it tastes so metallic, but delicious. I look over to her. "It was good for me, was it good for you?" I let out a satisfied cackle and glance at her backside, for evidence of my presence. Oh yes, this was definitely what I needed. SPREAD ME. I hiss at the voice in my head. The infection that consumes me has let me have this moment of earthly pleasure, and wants me to go about infecting any being I can. But there is no one in sight. The one in front of me is already infected. Maybe she'll heal.. then I can infect her and her (hopefully) soon to be pregnant body all over again. A sickly giggle sounds from me. That would be so much fun, though, admittedly, not as much fun as it was to take her just now.

Walking "Talking"

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-04-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-09-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Satanic Silk - 02-12-2014, 08:44 PM