the Rift

[PRIVATE] maybe a game, maybe not. [silk]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
All is fair in love and war, but...

this is neither...

After an interesting and oddly painful few minutes, sweat beads my coat and my nostrils flare with each shaky breath. I don't really know what to do now, so I let the darkness control my actions. What trouble could I possibly get into now? I'm probably pregnant, and it kinda sucks. I cannot bare the thought of being bogged down by an infant at such a young age.

This is all that stallion's fault.

We face each other now; two souls awkwardly warped into demonic beings looking straight into the others eyes. I want him gone.. forever. I'd been stripped from my virginity and pushed (sort of) into an awkward situation. How do you think I'm going to react?

My ears pin backwards and my bat wings open in a loud swish sound. I snarl at the boyman. "You could barely keep it up, boy." My words drip with a venom only a wraith could posses. "Now leave before I rip your balls off." I stare at him coldly. I don't really know what I am doing, but I am doing it well. He needs to get off of my territory.

My white pupils awkwardly evil compared to his more normal eyes. I should've ripped his balls off when I had the chance, instead of waiting until now.

He better flee, or bad things will happen like a gelding session.

Now, to worry about what my friends'll think. How will the Oracle react? How about the Sultan? How will Aly react? I don't really have any other friends. Except, for maybe Mauja. I don't think the ironclad likes me that much, but who knows. I definitely like him, but I won't ever tell him. I only see one problem.

Do I like the Ironclad or the Sultan more?

ooc:; <3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-04-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: maybe a game, maybe not. [silk] - by Aurelia - 02-09-2014, 11:28 PM