the Rift

[OPEN] Lover of the light

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
When the day is blue, I'll sit around wondering about you

At first, she must admit, he gave her a little bit of a shock. The movement had alerted her from the corner of her eye before he spoke. Immediately she wondered whether he was a shape-shifter – this may be the first time a wolf came up to her and said hello, but it wasn’t the first time a non-equid had come up and said hello. Last time it had been an sleek, soft-faced otter. Usually, she had learned, this was a trait that demons possessed. Demons like Miykael.

But she brushed the thought off. He seemed tense, but more in a frightened or defensive manner rather than an about-to-attack manner. She needed to get out of this new habit of seeing demons in everyone.

Besides, this young wolf was, quite simply, adorable. It was hard to believe that there could be something dark about him.

So, with that thought, a genuine, warm smile brightened those emerald eyes as she looked back at him – backing away from the wall a little bit and turning to face him properly. “Why hello Teras! I’m Aly - it’s nice to meet you.” Recalling the way his eyes had been so focused on her wings, she shifted them slightly as she asked – a tone of concern entering her voice and shadowing that smile just a touch. “I’m sorry, do my wings make you nervous?”

Sure there was the chance that she was misinterpreting things, but she had been extra conscious of them lately here in the smaller areas down here in the caves. Not being able to fly didn’t exactly bother her – it had never been something she really enjoyed or excelled at. Still, she did miss getting the chance to stretch them without bumping into walls or other bodies. Mostly she felt like a burden on those around her since she took up just that little bit more room. There wasn’t anything she could do about it, of course, but these little things were far preferable to worry about than anything else.

@[Teras]

Come back to me, my darling
original html by rottie
picture credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Lover of the light - by Alysanne - 02-04-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Lover of the light - by Teras - 02-07-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Lover of the light - by Alysanne - 02-11-2014, 10:02 PM