the Rift

The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^)

Sunchaser Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sun was here because she had been told the Foothill's Herd might accept a miniature horse.Sun wanted friends......and a mate.She was very lonely,and she didn't want to be an outcast.She hoped and prayed with all her heart that she might be accepted.Oh how she wished to talk to another horse again.She longed for company,attention,and merely the order and counsel of a herd.As she was a mini horse,many picked on her when she asked to join a herd.She was "too small and scrawny to survive in a herd"they had said.But Sunchaser had real grit.She felt like she was nineteen hands tall,though she DEFINATELY wasn't.Sun finally reached the Windtossed Foothills."Hello,"she said."I come in peace,to ask acceptance into the herd.I am no threat,you could step on me."She scoffed and wondered if they would.Waiting for an answer......

Messages In This Thread
The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-15-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Gossamer - 08-16-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-18-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Second Chances - 08-18-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 08:34 AM