the Rift

The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^)

Sunchaser Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sun watched as the ghostly cream mare answered her call.She was slender,her legs powerful,looking like she could do anything without thinking or lifting a finger.Sun's coat was scrubby and hairy,not smooth like the other mare's.Her hooves were chipped and dirty,the mare's were clean and smooth.And the mare's mane stayed perfectly in place despite the raging wind.Sun's mane looked like a shaggy mop.Sun did not fit in at all."Hello,"she said."My name is Sunchaser."She paused."I'm a miniature horse,as you can see.Someone told me that the Foothill's herd might let me into the herd.Where is the lead mare and lead stallion?Or are you the lead mare?"OOC:{Thanks for the compliment.I don't post without a word counter,now,LOL.}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Sun.Big things come in small packages.^^

Messages In This Thread
The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-15-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Gossamer - 08-16-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(OPEN) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Sunchaser - 08-18-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Second Chances - 08-18-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: The Mystery Of Acceptance(someone PLEASE reply^^) - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 08:34 AM