the Rift

[OPEN] Purification

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Where there was once a gold prison only remained air. Then came water. As soon as it touched his skin, Déodat felt the darkness stir. All at once the fog that rolled in with each step he took, fled out. The blood pouring from his eye ceased. Both sets of his wings tore from his flesh with a violent crack and smoke poured out from the now empty sockets. The wounds upon his slowly were consumed with new flesh. The Blood King could take it no longer. This vessel had been filled with the holy water. With a violent scream, darkness spewed out from his mouth and for a brief moment consumed his entire body.

Standing before them now was true flesh and blood. A gasp of air filled his lungs and his eyes widened slightly at the realization of his freedom. Memories flooded back to his mind. What he had been and what he had done. Should feel guilty for those that roamed the land infected and filthy because of what he had done? No, he decided. There was no guilt the sacrifice he had made for his herd. Slowly he turned his head toward his saviors. Disgust churned in his stomach at the sight of the creatures that had been his saviors. Not a single one of them were familiar faces and so he assumed none were of his own herd. A sigh passed from his lips and he flicked his tail.

“Thank you,” Déodat with a strained voice. He was seething with raging having to stoop as low as this. These creatures were to be dominated, not thanked. Yet they were the ones that had selflessly pulled him down. The unicorns of the north hadn’t even been present when he came right to their doorstep. The Blood Prince would make note of this to the lord and lady of the herd. “Let me know of ways I can help. For now though I will be taking my leave to rest.”

Without another word or so much as another glance, he turned and began to walk off. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed something odd. It appeared to be an egg. With one swift look over his shoulder he knelt down and picked it up. The last thing he wanted was the hornless to get a hold of whatever would come from this egg. Of course if it was a mere chicken, it would still be his chicken and not theirs.

“Shit, that demon thing has gotten to my head.” He said despite the massive sphere in his mouth. “What I really need is a nice long nap.”

"Speech speech speech"

[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Purification - by Déodat - 02-05-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Purification - by Midas - 02-16-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Purification - by Déodat - 02-19-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Purification - by Midas - 02-22-2014, 10:33 AM