the Rift

[OPEN] The Art Of Killing Demons

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I am at my end.
The shame is too great, the burden too heavy for my shoulders. I am at the point of breaking.

My body have never been so heavy as it was now and it took a great deal of energy just to take a step. The sound of hairs against stone had died and it had been replaced by my heavy breathing. Only a trail of blood remained on the wall after I passed and with it, my despair. The longer I went into the crystal labyrinth, the more I left everything behind.

I could feel the rocks tug at my flesh now, but I never stopped and moved away. I had to feel something..something else than the uncomfortable thunder in my heart. So I chose pain.

My head hung low on my neck and my gaze was empty. There was nothing left of the shy, kind stallion. He was dead. So what was I? His shadow? A ghost of someone that used to live, breathe and think? Am I..a memory?

I could not think anymore and neither could I move. All I was able to do, was raise my head and let it rest against the crystalline coldness as I let my breath out. I felt the pain still, so that was a relief. But, I had now given up yet. I would come back and prove to myself that I could not be killed off that easily. Whatever demons still lurked inside of me, I would kill them. I will kill them for you, Africa. It's always for you.

OOC: So yeah, anyone welcome :)

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
The Art Of Killing Demons - by Windwalker - 02-06-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: The Art Of Killing Demons - by Mermaid - 02-09-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: The Art Of Killing Demons - by Windwalker - 02-10-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: The Art Of Killing Demons - by Mermaid - 03-01-2014, 11:26 PM