the Rift

[OPEN] The Art Of Killing Demons

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra
LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN

I am paying very little attention to him. My dislike of these particular surroundings is overwhelming my normally warm and friendly demeanor to the point of rudeness. Of course he is blocking the road and thus making himself an obstacle to my progress, however unintentionally. My own dark eyes return his empty-eyed gaze for a moment only before I resume the task of getting around him. A task that I quickly find to be impossible. Even as small and slender as I am there is not enough room between his ample rear and the next nearest wall to allow my passage.

With a defeated sigh I begin to back up assuming that I must now retrace my steps and find a different path. I resign myself to getting lost again as I only know one sure route through this irritating maze, that being the one this inconsiderate male is blocking. My sigh is followed by a grouchy snort and then all of a sudden the path is clear.

He doesn’t bite he says…

“Well neither do I!”

I snap back at him, the irritation finally showing.

“You are just… well... in the way… that’s all.”

Completely out of sorts now I stamp on by muttering a huffy ”thank you” as I do. Out of the corner of my eye I note the red smear on the wall and a stride or so past him my curiosity wins out. Turning my head I glare back over my shoulder.

“Why?”

Even I am not entirely sure if I’m asking why he was bleeding himself on the wall, why he was blocking the road, or why he let me by…

He does not deign to answer and so, after letting the silence drag out for a minute or two, I give a final derisive snort and turn my back on him for good. Well, for today at least... for all I know our paths will cross again.

It is time to get out of this hideous maze.

WE COULD DIE OF DEVOTION
HTML BY SARAHROO
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
The Art Of Killing Demons - by Windwalker - 02-06-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: The Art Of Killing Demons - by Mermaid - 02-09-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: The Art Of Killing Demons - by Windwalker - 02-10-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: The Art Of Killing Demons - by Mermaid - 03-01-2014, 11:26 PM