the Rift

[OPEN] Claustrophobia.

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra
LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN

After stumbling through the big network of caves I find I’ve come full circle back to where I started. It has been a few days now since Lena brought us here and I suppose I had better locate Elsiyum and make sure she is recovering alright. It is cold and drafty inside the cavernous main room for though the entrance is well hidden it still lets in the air from above. That winter chill added to the fact that it is naturally cold in rocky underground caves anyway makes the Sanctuary something less than pleasant during Frostfall. Muttering under my breath as I stroll along listening to the echoing drip of water trickling down from the ceiling I find myself feeling more dreadfully alone than ever though I am among many in this central gathering area. Drawing near to the entrance tunnel I begin to shiver violently and am oddly pleased to realize that this shivering is from cold alone and nothing more sinister. My shakes and tremors have so often been from fear lately that having them from a more natural cause is heartening though still uncomfortable.

I’ve now traipsed across this entire cavern from end to end and found no Elsiyum. Troubled I am turning to go back and poke about in the various gatherings of strangers and small hidden corners when I hear hooves approaching from the tunnel. Stepping to the side so that the new arrival might have a clear path without crashing in to me I watch her entrance. I get a good full view of the stranger as she comes within the main cave. She is young, and slender, a little haggard but no more so than the others I’ve met and certainly less than I am sure I look. Her patterning is bold but wholly natural and great, long wings extend from her side. Those wings make me smile as I recall the little “bird” I encountered in the Pit and they make me cringe inwardly for the young mare who no doubt feels even more trapped in this place than I do. She too is shaking with the cold…

“Come here child…”

I call out from my place off to her side in a soft, kind voice.

“We will be warmer if we stand together. Are you looking for someone? Perhaps I might help…”

WE COULD DIE OF DEVOTION
HTML BY SARAHROO
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-06-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 02-08-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-10-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-07-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-11-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-19-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 06-11-2014, 04:34 AM