the Rift

[OPEN] Claustrophobia.

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra
LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN

I watch the ruffled feathers relax and rest flat in mild amusement. I’ve not quite gotten used to seeing horse-birds yet but I’ve always found birds fascinating in their own right and these “birds” I find even more so. They are more my kind than they are anything else though, at least in my eyes. This particular individual is young and lost and I wish to offer aid as I was offered it upon my own arrival in this land and these caves.

She comes near at my beckoning and I return the warm breaths of greeting.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Nasreen. I am Mermaid.”

She indicates the above world in confusion and I nod in understanding.

“I’m afraid I have no first hand knowledge. I’d only just arrived when I was brought to the safety of the caves. What I’ve heard suggests an… infection… of some kind. Apparently it can not reach us down here...”

I think perhaps she is not new to this world as I’d first expected, only new to the cave system. Well I can help her here where I might not have been able to elsewhere. I think I would remember if I’d met her brother since he is likely every bit as stunning as she. So, I can not offer immediate satisfaction of her wish but aid I will give.

“I do not recognize your brother’s name, nor have I seen anyone who looks anything like you. There are many in these caves though and I’ve certainly not met them all. I have learned my way around however and I offer myself as guide. Perhaps we we will find him in the process. Shall we?”

I move to stand alongside her and cast a glance sideways waiting to see if she will walk with me or not.

@[NASREEN]

WE COULD DIE OF DEVOTION
HTML BY SARAHROO
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-06-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 02-08-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-10-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-07-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-11-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-19-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 06-11-2014, 04:34 AM