the Rift

[OPEN] Claustrophobia.

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
“Mermaid,” she repeats, and the word echoes softly in the cavern. It is a pretty name, and even in her despair, Nasreen can’t help noticing that she likes the way it sounds on her tongue.

“I’m afraid I have no first hand knowledge. I’d only just arrived when I was brought to the safety of the caves. What I’ve heard suggests an… infection… of some kind. Apparently it can not reach us down here...” the mare informs her, and Nasreen shudders visibly. “I saw…a thing up there,” she informs her greeter, the blurry and panic-saturated memories flooding back. “I hate it down here, but if this is where the monster cannot reach us…” Nasreen folds and refolds her wings in distaste, dreading the thought of venturing further into the labyrinth as Mermaid suggests. She is disappointed that the older mare has not seen Quil, but she would rather seek him with a friend than seek him alone in a strange and utterly unsettling place. She supposes that she should consider herself lucky—Mermaid knows her way around these caves, and if Quil is down here, they’ll surely find him in no time. He’s probably looking for her already.

“Please,” Nasreen replies, casting a grateful glance at her new friend and protector. “A guide would be wonderful. I know I’d surely become lost in these terrible tunnels by myself—“ here, her muzzle wrinkles in worry “—I cannot thank you enough for your offer. Do…do these caves go far back?” she questions, warily eyeing the passages beyond.

@[Mermaid]
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-06-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 02-08-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-10-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-07-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-11-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-19-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 06-11-2014, 04:34 AM