the Rift

[OPEN] Claustrophobia.

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
Mermaid leads her deeper into the caves, and though she is loath to move further into the earth’s embrace, Nasreen’s trust lies with her guide. Hooves echo hollowly on rocky cavern footing, and it is all she can do not to pin her ears. She is much more sensitive below ground than above, it seems.

As they walk into the next room, Nasreen looks around, taking in her surroundings. It is not so bad here, she tries to convince herself. The ceiling seems to reach rather high in some places, and as Mermaid explains, the plants will keep her alive. That’s something to be happy about, right? Gratefully, she tries a bite of the stringy grass.

Only manners keep her from spitting it out. It tastes slightly mildewed, like it has been underground for too long. There is no crisp crunch that above ground, inexplicably seems to taste of sunlight; there is no freshness that stems from the kisses of the outside air. This grass is limp, and stale, and not at all what she is used to. Her appetite fades. When it comes to it, she will eat, but for now, she will do almost anything to get the taste out of her mouth. Hurriedly, she swallows the mouthful, turning her face away from the older mare so that she won’t see the grotesque expression on Nasreen’s features, which is comically much like that of a small child downing her vegetables.

“Water?” she nearly gasps, all attempts at subtlety sadly thwarted. “I mean…is there any source of water nearby? Someone once told me that streams start underground…”

OOC: Sounds good to me!
@[Mermaid]
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-06-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 02-08-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 02-10-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-07-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-11-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 03-19-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Mermaid - 03-23-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Claustrophobia. - by Nasreen - 06-11-2014, 04:34 AM